Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

Outfit post- Pretty in purple.

Today I went to town to do a few jobs and as per usual found myself having a wander around admiring clothes and shoes too! I found a pair of beautiful Mary Jane shoes in Moda in Pelle in the size four section on sale too, they turned out to be a five and in the wrong section :( So on to Dorothy Perkins I went and found this beautiful purple top also on sale. I came home thinking of what I would wear it with then remembered a pair of Oliver Bonas trousers I purchased a few months back and had barely worn. Well here's the result an outfit I'm very pleased with that can be dressed up or down....




 
 


Top Dorothy Perkins this spring/summer 14- follow my link to get to the top on the website, there's limited sizes available but its worth checking in store.
 Click for Dorothy Perkins

Trousers Oliver Bonas spring/summer 14- I purchased my trousers from the Oliver Bonas store at kings cross station, they are no longer online but its worth taking a look at what they have.
click for Oliver Bonas

Hair scrunchie New Look this season- Still available online and in store just follow my link.
Click for New Look

Necklace River Island autumn/winter 13- No longer available but there's lots of other beautiful ones to choose from.
Click for River Island

Bag River Island several years old- No longer available but why not take a look at there autumn/winter collection.
Click for River Island

Shoes Moda in Pelle several years old- No longer available but Moda have made some huge reductions to their sale this week, definitely worth a look.
Click for Moda in Pelle

Amy xx

Please take a look at my pinterest account.
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/

No comments:

Post a Comment