Search This Blog

Thursday 28 August 2014

Beautiful Boden

Its always dangerous when the new Boden catalogue comes through my door, when it arrived I was desperate to have a look through and choose my favourites. This time they included sticky tabs to put on your favourite pages, thank you Boden you know me too well!


 
Here's my favourites from the new catalogue, I have quite a dress obsession for autumn and I can't decide which dress to order first, I'm totally in love with the flat points too I would like them in Aubergine they match my Michael Kors handbag. They are also featured in this weeks Look magazine.
 


 
I have always liked pink but its my current favourite colour I just can't get enough, I love the shades of these dresses and the flowers too.
 

 
 
 
Also in Look magazine this week I noticed capes, I missed out on getting a cape last year and when I finally wanted one they had all sold out. This time I shall be buying early, last year I fell in love with a cape by Ted Baker this one by Mango is very similar.
 
 
I will keep you updated on any Boden purchases I make, I think it will be the Aubergine points and full length sleeve pink dress!
 
There's 15% off on orders over £75 plus free delivery and returns.
 
Amy xx
 
Take a look at my pinterest account,

No comments:

Post a Comment