Search This Blog

Friday 8 August 2014

A closer look at my Marc Jacobs Cardigan...

I am really pleased with my Marc Jacobs Cardigan the wool is so soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all like some other woollen cardigans I have. When you purchase from Covetique everything has a rating and the cardigan was rated as being in excellent condition and it really is, It looks brand new it's been very well looked after and doesn't appear to of had much use. The ratings on the website are really helpful they let you know the condition of the item and there's normally several photos of each item too.




My Cardigan was £49 it was reduced from £100 and I think the original price was around £200. You really get make some big savings on beautiful designer items.





The Cardigan has sequins on it in the shape of a blazer and two very pretty flowers on the pocket, the buttons are make from sequins and they press stud together. As you can see the front of the Cardigan is plain navy blue with sequins and the back is navy blue with metallic gold stripes. It's made from a wool blend 95% extra fine wool and 5% metallic.

Take a look at Covetique.... http://www.covetique.com/

Amy xx

Please take a look at my pinterest account.
http://www.pinterest.com/AmyKristine1988/

No comments:

Post a Comment